Passion for life itself, passion for each other and passion for the tango. Their motto:
It’s not the (amount of) figures what makes the dance; it’s the connection and the moving in the music with your partner.
With their warm, enthusiastic, dynamic and playful approach they stimulate you to learn to feel the music and to translate and express this into smooth, relaxed but still powerful movements. Obviously they enjoy teaching and dancing but they never take themselves too seriously. Working with the students to learn the complicated looking movements, it’s simplicity what counts for them. The ultimate goal has to be that everyone feels the freedom to move with his partner in the music and express himself without the limitation of fixed patterns.
But they will never forget to put the focus on social behaviour and respect for each other on and besides the dancefloor!
Workshops & events
- Workshops @ Tanzatelier Widance – 28-29.11.2015
- Tango Boost IV – September 2015
- Lente & Zomercursus 2015 in El Corte
- Zomercursus 2015 in Scala
- Workshop & TJ @ Tango Sur in Munich – 30.08.2015
- Workshops @ Summerdaze 2015
- International Week @ El Corte – 06/12.07.2015
- Workshops @ Tanzatelier Widance – 20.06.2015
- Tango Festival am Harz – 12/14.06.2015
- Workshops @ Tango Cheshire – 09./10.05.2015