With Daniela & Raimund || Stefan & Marian
Daniela & Raimund are based in Berlin and teach at Mala Junta. They also travel in Germany and abroad where they give workshops, dj at festivals and marathons or they just dance.
“Tango is embrace in motion, we connect with our partner, the music, the other dancers and the space.”
Daniela & Raimund’s teaching integrates all these aspects. They show ways to move safely and comfortably on the dance floor.
See also this video of them dancing to Juan D’Arienzo’s “La cicatriz”.
3 days of music, dancing & learning
- 19.30-21.00: About beginnings and endings (Daniela + Raimund & Stefan + Marian) € 12.50
A tango has a beginning, a middle part and an end. Tango lessons normally deal with the middle, but what to do with the rest? Different ideas and variations to complete our dance.
- 21.00-00.30: Tango salon with TJ Isaac € 3.-
- 14.00-15.15: Romance, rhythm, cheerfulness (Daniela + Raimund) € 12.50
Experience how the character of the music can inspire your dance and how you can shape it with different energies, dynamics and embraces.
- 15.30-16.45: It takes more to Tango (Stefan + Marian) € 12.50
Enrichen your dance by not only giving the usual 100% but adding a personal character inspired by the music. We work on asynchronicity of movements and personal interpretation of the music independent of the partner.
- 19.00-21.00: Heroic journey to the history of Tango with Raimund € 12.50
Learn about the origins and development of the Argentine Tango via videos, listening examples and simple rhythmical exercises. No partner needed.
- 21.00-02.00: Tango salon with the battle of the TJ’s Daniela, Raimund & Stefan € 5.-
- 14.00-15.15: Dynamic turns in Vals & Milonga (Stefan + Marian) € 12.50
Discover how a turn can change when you use different dynamics & intentions. Feel the importance to give your turns the right colour depending on the type of music.
- 15.30-16.45: Tango goes extreme: Pugliese and Biagi (Daniela + Raimund) € 12.50
Adapt your dance to the expressions of the orchestra. Play with the rich complexity which both orchestras incorporate and experience the varieties of musical and rhythmical expressions.
- 17.00-22.00: Tango salon with TJ Bart € 5.-
1 workshop: € 12.50 p.p.
Package of 6 lessons: € 60.00 p.p.
Payment on entrance